Asparagus recipe: http://weelicious.com/2011/04/20/grilled-lemon-asparagus/
- Preheat roasting pan or oven to 450.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, oregano
- Place in pan with halved red potatoes and 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- Roast for approx 1 hour, or until chicken is done
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes, then cut it up
Time to table: 90 minutes
Modifications: I did the asparagus in the broiler instead of the grill, just didn’t feel like it.
Servings: Six adults, one toddler.
Notes: The roasted chicken has many variations, just do a google search for options.