Time to table: 30 minutes
- 1 can tuna
- 1 shredded carrot
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced & sauteed
- “some” onion, diced & sauteed
- 2 large handfuls of spinach, lightly sauteed
- shredded cheese
- about 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt, pepper, other spices to taste (I used garlic granules and red pepper)
- 1 pound pasta
- Combine everything but the pasta and mix together
- Drain and cool the pasta with cold water, mix with everything else
Servings: This makes enough for 4 adult portions.
Notes: I’m the only one who ate this so far, I just made it for lunch today. I like tuna salad because you can throw whatever you want in there as long as you have tuna, pasta, and mayo. Other options are peas, water chestnuts, grapes, bell peppers, cilantro, green onions, tomato, any other green (kale, chard, etc). I also topped mine with a bit of sriracha.
Pingback: Tuna Pea Salad – We got fed